Adam

Adam
WaSaBi

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DON'TKNOWWHATTOWRITE .

omg , it seems like i've lost interest in writing blogs AGAIN .
but thanks to denise , SUPPORT my blog . hahah .
yesterday was a damn nice day .
perform here and there until my voice damn suck adi .
the PA system was like omg . haih .
if only it was better .
well , the teacher who i hoped to be there , was not around ,. :(

after school , went danau permai , swimming with buddies , it was quite nice until that stupid GUARD . takes away our fun . yeeesh .
damn , since morning , i've been fooling aound with mixcraft . :)
it's like omg , one of the sample is with DENISE . SOLO ><
i don't know how it sounds on other computer . haha .

i really don't know what to write , oh yeah , there's this hot girl that's like omg , she likes me ............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X)
LINDA is the new girl in my heart , my mind . hahaha . can't believe i t came out . oh no > <
anyway , i'll try to UPDATE like , everyday , but my blog sucks like shit , i malas go decorate and shit > < baiiiiiiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment